
AnDel bug box
-
Sir haydn
AnDel bug box
Heres my effort, waiting for some brandbright copper couplings. hand rails and brake pipes.


- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
Merddin Emrys
Sir Haydn's looks great painted like that, I've just built one and was'nt sure about painting it so Have not put the glazing in yet, I'm going to paint mine once I know where to get the correct paint!
By the way I drilled the holes for the hand rails and door handle exactly following the instructions only to find when looking at pics of the prototypes that the holes are in the wrong place! nothing a bit of filler won't cure though
It goes well with my ebay scratchbuilt bugbox although I think the Ebug sits higher on its wheels


By the way I drilled the holes for the hand rails and door handle exactly following the instructions only to find when looking at pics of the prototypes that the holes are in the wrong place! nothing a bit of filler won't cure though
It goes well with my ebay scratchbuilt bugbox although I think the Ebug sits higher on its wheels


-
DolwyddelanLightRail
-
Merddin Emrys
-
Merddin Emrys
-
taliesin001
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests





