MDLR Buffet Car
-
MDLR
-
MDLR
And Finally...................
I got the roof glued on - painted the footboard brackets, fitted them and the footboards (and how I HATE the IP footboard brackets - white metal is FAR too fragile for the job) tittivated up the paintwork, fitted an Alan Briggs works plate (yes folks, I've got TWO [but I've had them a LONG time]), modified the coach carrying box so it'll fit in and took the official photos - here's one.......

Full words and pictures (as always) at:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mdltrly/buffetcar.html
The next job? Street lighting for Over Haddon village!
I got the roof glued on - painted the footboard brackets, fitted them and the footboards (and how I HATE the IP footboard brackets - white metal is FAR too fragile for the job) tittivated up the paintwork, fitted an Alan Briggs works plate (yes folks, I've got TWO [but I've had them a LONG time]), modified the coach carrying box so it'll fit in and took the official photos - here's one.......

Full words and pictures (as always) at:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/mdltrly/buffetcar.html
The next job? Street lighting for Over Haddon village!
-
Narrow Minded
Job well and truly well done Brian!
That looks excellent and I look forward to seeing it "in the flesh".
I must say, the works plates are a brilliant detail - anyone know where they can be obtained within a reasonable time?

I must say, the works plates are a brilliant detail - anyone know where they can be obtained within a reasonable time?
Is this after the catch up with lineside de-vegging?The next job? Street lighting for Over Haddon village!
-
MDLR
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
MDLR
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
