As promised here are some photos of my latest project, a 16mm scale Ffestiniog Railway Obsservation Carr No.102, see here www.frheritage.org.uk/wiki/Carriage_102. I've had to get rid of the second (small) disabled access door on the entrance to the guard's compartment and 4 first class seats will be missing, but this is only because I don't think a 600mm (it's 400mm) long coach will fancy my railway.
I've decided to dedicate the coach to Fred Boughey who passed away a few days before I began construction, he was one of the key players in the Ffestiniog's revival, but more to the point designed the Barn Carrs, the design which this coach is built to.
These photos show perhaps how well respected he was in the Ffestiniog 'family', www.roger-dimmick.fotopic.net/p53825879.html.
Now for the Coach:



The real coach is First Class and therefore has blue carpet, the brown represts the mat for wiping your feet

Positioned with the Mamod because its the sort of loco everyone knows the propotions of
I'm quite happy, but any criticism however bad will be digested.......



