LGB's rubber ruler stretched even further

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
TommyDodd

LGB's rubber ruler stretched even further

Post by TommyDodd » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

I know Large Gurt Big has a flexible approach to scale but I never knew they made 'em quite as big as this!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... 1567306497

Seen at Murau, on the 2'6" gauge Murtalbahn in Austria.

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Hahahaha flippin' eck! What's next, a full size plastic Bachman Big Hauler?
Image

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Keith&Joanna wrote:I can't view it  :?
Same here without logging into farsebook :roll:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 89 guests