Ffestiniog colors on coaches

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
User avatar
Palmerston
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: Southest of The Netherlands

Ffestiniog colors on coaches

Post by Palmerston » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:45 pm

I am currently assembling the first of what will be a rake of Ffr stock to be hauled by Taliesin.

Brandbright 4-wheel FFR coaches, PS9 Quarrymen coach and PS10 brake van for a start

So i am thinking of using Humbrol paint or Revell. Which number (EDIT: or describtion of color) should i use for the FR green as its not described in the instructions of the kit(s)

Image
Image
Image

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:47 pm

The colours for the coaching stock were LNER Excursion Stock green and cream 'coz the General Manager was an LNER fan. They are available from Precision Paints but not in tinlets. I ought to know - the MDLR uses the same colours!

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm

But if you're not too fussed I can tell you the humbrol I used ( http://gardenrails.myfreeforum.org/about1041.html ) when I get home tomorrow.

User avatar
Palmerston
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Location: Southest of The Netherlands

Post by Palmerston » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:16 am

Yes, please !

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Humbrol Gloss 3 - Brunswick Green
Humbrol Satin 132

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests