
Lynton and barnstaple wagons
-
LnBmad
Lynton and barnstaple wagons
As a side project I thought I'd have a go at a coal wagon. The bogies are wrong but I have used what I had spare. I still need to add the lettering and weight limits on the sides. The wagon itself is made from plywood for the floor and 1.5mm card for the sides and ends. Anyway, photos say a lot more than words....


Last edited by LnBmad on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
LnBmad
-
LnBmad
Following the success of the above wagon and a rummage through my bits... Today I started these:

So that's another bogie wagon (same design) and 2 smaller wagons (correct l&b size but on binnie fr wagon axel boxes and binnie 6 spoke wheels). Am planning to host a steam up in the near future so hope to have these finished by then.... Need to order some couplings this week I think.

So that's another bogie wagon (same design) and 2 smaller wagons (correct l&b size but on binnie fr wagon axel boxes and binnie 6 spoke wheels). Am planning to host a steam up in the near future so hope to have these finished by then.... Need to order some couplings this week I think.
-
LnBmad
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
LnBmad
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests




