the monkhide shucknall and westhide light railway
-
clay45
the monkhide shucknall and westhide light railway
hi I am new , and this hopefully my railway in the garden I am just making the plan and I put it up I some time in the future
-
steamie1
-
clay45
-
bazzer42
I still struggle at times. I'm working from a tablet but I assume it's the same process for any machine. If you post a reply at the base of the text box is a small "attach file". If you click on this and you are guided through steps. Sometimes I get told I am a guest and can't load pictures so I log out and log back in. Don't see any reason why this happens as it occurs even mid stream when loading pictures, like last night!clay45:103304 wrote:for mamod sorry can not load up the pic of the track plan basicly it is a out about . and it going to on a steep slop :roll: :roll: :? and ca n some tell me how to load the pics
Welcome aboard there are loads of ideas and nice people here (except me)!
-
steamie1
I think 32mm looks better with Narrow gauge railways. Peco sm32 is good track to use. Try to eliminate any slope if you can and widen it as much as possible Peco now make a larger radius set curve which is handy. St 607.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXN-zq8 ... jPBwjxO-o8
[url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXN-zq8 ... jPBwjxO-o8
[url]
-
clay45
-
kandnwlr
-
clay45
-
bazzer42
- Dannypenguin
- Trainee Driver

- Posts: 632
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:57 am
- Location: Forest of Dean, UK
- Contact:
My BIGGEST issue...bazzer42:103545 wrote:if the authorities allow.
Dan
Visit the PFLR website - http://poultonfarmlightrailway.webs.com/
Dean Forest Railway Society website - http://dfrsociety.org/
Visit the PFLR website - http://poultonfarmlightrailway.webs.com/
Dean Forest Railway Society website - http://dfrsociety.org/
-
clay45
-
laurence703
-
bazzer42
-
clay45
-
Big Jim
Don't panic, I have had 6 yard of straight track as a garden railway for over 12 months now.
If you are not a member already then join the 16mm association and look out for local meetings where you can run your stuff on other peoples lines. These are also a good source of encouragement and help when you are starting out.
If you are not a member already then join the 16mm association and look out for local meetings where you can run your stuff on other peoples lines. These are also a good source of encouragement and help when you are starting out.
-
Gralyn
I may be worthwhile to check the Back to Back measurements of the truck. It should be 28mm but for mamod curves it may need less. I had a wagon that always derailed on a Peco R607 set curve and it turned out to be the B-B.clay45:103553 wrote:all has not gon well no my line after deciding to put back the loop at the bottom ,I layed some track(mamod) track, the truck keep on derailing because of having mamod curvesand I do not if having it the bubble on the out side of the middle bit i meme going on to the end :roll:
-
clay45
-
clay45
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests