Page 1 of 1

Wagon parts

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 pm
by Dannypenguin
I am planning on scratchbuilding some flat wagons. I need wheels, axleboxes, cosmetic brake gear, couplings and other general details (oh, and a brake van!). I am trying to find the cheapest seller, and know of IP and Brandbright, but wondered if there were any more that sell those things?

Tanks in advance.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 pm
by laalratty
I'd say go with IP (or IP stuff from Trackshack which may work out a bit cheaper on postage), there aren't any other companies that do the full range of wagon parts. I think Swift Sixteen and AnDel will do some of what you want though

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:12 pm
by METHSSNIFFER
Garden Railway Specialist at Princes Risborough!!

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 pm
by Chris Cairns
Binnie Engineering - http://freepdfhosting.com/c0b667de8f.pdf and Cambrian Models - http://cambrianmodels.co.uk/16intro.html

Chris Cairns.

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 am
by Dannypenguin
Thanks guys :thumbright: I'll take a look.