Page 1 of 1
My craftworks
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:16 pm
by ruby
Where I live there are no models of British manufacturers. Hornby only on a small scale. On a scale of T is only Continental Europe Piko G and LGB. But the Internet has helped. I bought a set of IP. That's what I built:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/M ... directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/l ... directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/V ... directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2 ... directlink
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:18 pm
by Spule 4
Nice models.
I too have bought some IP models, their online shop and ease of export are good for those of us outside of the UK.
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 am
by Annie
Yes your coaches are really nice and beautifully finished. The coach with interior lighting looks great, - does the other one have interior lighting too?
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am
by Pendo Pilot
They look great, the IP stuff are great for making them look how you want. By the way, are those plates off Russian locomotives (the plates in the background).
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 pm
by williamfj
They look very good, you can't go wrong with IP's kits.

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 pm
by ruby
Pendo Pilot:75606 wrote:They look great, the IP stuff are great for making them look how you want. By the way, are those plates off Russian locomotives (the plates in the background).
Plates from the cars gauge 1524mm Leningrad Carriage Works. And the plate of the car (transportation of peat) 750mm gauge.
Annie Lighting only Lord Penhryn’s Coach. In another car roof glued.

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:26 pm
by ruby
I decided to build a brake van. Took a Flat Bed Wagon, added plastic slats and paint. Made imitation brakes. Yet make the interior and roof. And the red lantern.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3 ... directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/L ... directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1 ... directlink
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:49 pm
by Spule 4
Nice work on the brake van. I also like your CKD builder's plate on the wall. Reminds me I have to hang my PKP eagle somewhere in my shop!
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 am
by Annie
Excellent work on your brake van. It's going to look really good when it's finished.
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm
by ruby
Ending the construction process. The form of the lantern is not final.
