The RSLR

A place for the discussion of garden railways and any garden style/scale portable and/or indoor layouts
Post Reply
RSLR

The RSLR

Post by RSLR » Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi,

First time posting about my railway so I'm not sure how to start, but here's my railway so far :)
Image
Image
Image
Image

It's looking a little plain at the moment but I'm hoping to add a few things here and there to give it abit of life! :)

Cheers

anythingsdr

Post by anythingsdr » Tue May 15, 2012 2:51 pm

You've not got rid of the bank have you?

RSLR

Post by RSLR » Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

anythingsdr:70833 wrote:You've not got rid of the bank have you?
I have got rid of the massive unnecessary gradient!

anythingsdr

Post by anythingsdr » Tue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Damn! You've got to add a branch with a big bank!

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 pm

anythingsdr:70837 wrote:Damn! You've got to add a branch with a big bank!
HSBC or Santander??

anythingsdr

Post by anythingsdr » Tue May 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Lloyds!

User avatar
Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Tue May 15, 2012 8:50 pm

looking good there seems to be a resurgence of mamods on here

RSLR

Post by RSLR » Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Sir Clothem Cap:70855 wrote:looking good there seems to be a resurgence of mamods on here
Well just this one upgraded MSS with dreamsteam boiler fitted!
Others are a IP Engineering Rapier Loco in green, a home made yellow Loco which is based on measurments from the IP Engineering Dotti and lastly a green Simplex loco I made from scrap plasicard and bits I had in my scrap box :)

RSLR

Post by RSLR » Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi,

I done abit more work this evening - mainly painting and so on but here's some pics
Image
Image
Fixed up the signal box!
Image

Hope you like! ;)

Cheers

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests