MOTY 2013

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
METHSSNIFFER

MOTY 2013

Post by METHSSNIFFER » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Any secrets yet!

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 pm

I know what I'm building.................... Got most of the parts I need (apart from wood) in stock....................

TommyDodd

Post by TommyDodd » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Yep! Next year I'm hanging on to the chequebook!

User avatar
90733
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Location: West Yorkshire
Contact:

Post by 90733 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 pm

I have to build something apperently!
Thanks
Jack

PeachBottom

Post by PeachBottom » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:59 pm

TommyDodd:68889 wrote:Yep! Next year I'm hanging on to the chequebook!
Oi!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests