GRS L&B DG200 Brake assembly
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:02 pm
Hi,
I am trying to assemble a Garden Railway Specialist ‘L&B Under frame Detail pack for Accucraft L&B wagons (Brake assembly set)’ Ref DG200
Has anyone got either a photo of a completed assembly, please, or a diagram, with rather more detail than appears on the GRS web site. Also should the kit have included the long brake handle which appears on the web page but not in the pack I received.
Cheers
Kim
I am trying to assemble a Garden Railway Specialist ‘L&B Under frame Detail pack for Accucraft L&B wagons (Brake assembly set)’ Ref DG200
Has anyone got either a photo of a completed assembly, please, or a diagram, with rather more detail than appears on the GRS web site. Also should the kit have included the long brake handle which appears on the web page but not in the pack I received.
Cheers
Kim