Page 1 of 1

Accucraft W&L cattle van

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 am
by Sir haydn
Will be released sometime during 2012!

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 pm
by Pendo Pilot
Superb!! Saves waiting for the re release of the brandbright one then..

However knowing accucraft they will probably discontinue all the other W&L stock... :roll:

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm
by Narrow Minded
Open or closed? (or both??????) :D
they will probably discontinue all the other W&L stock...
Mmmh, where's that shopping list? "Pair of bolsters, couple of flats, couple of vans, few more opens.........................." :roll:

*EDIT* I've just had a look on the Accucraft site and it's the closed van as originally supplied by Pickerings :D

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:31 pm
by Pendo Pilot
Balls!!! I want the later style ideally..

Just looked at Accy website as well, good news... They are going to re release the L&B bogies as spare parts again... I like the way my L&B van rides so will be getting some of them..