Page 1 of 1

D Class Open Wagon

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm
by TheChestnutLine
Other than Andel models, are there any other suppliers?

Thanks

Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:11 pm
by Tom
Slaters Plastikard do one but its about £70+, oh and Jurrasic Models have one in their catalogue, but probably isnt available yet :(

Hope that helped :D

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:33 pm
by TheChestnutLine
Thanks :) £70+ is a little much but I'll keep my eye out for the Jurassic one.
Cheers

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 pm
by hussra
TheChestnutLine:53957 wrote:Thanks :) £70+ is a little much but I'll keep my eye out for the Jurassic one.
Cheers
The Jurassic price list says £32, but bogies will be required on top of that - £43.28 for the Slaters ones, or I think Wrightscale also do them?

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
by spooner
Andel do the bogie's separately.

Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:52 am
by taliesin
Swanswood Garden Railways do one, based on the old DJB kit, uses Wrightscale bogies, regards, Rob

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm
by Tom
Swanswood Garden Railways do one, based on the old DJB kit, uses Wrightscale bogies, regards, Rob
Rob,

Swanswood GR have been defunct for a while now apparently, however the range is slowly being picked up by DJB Eng :D

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 am
by METHSSNIFFER
I looked at one of these at The Llanfair show and I was very impressed with Andels Models version. I would of considered buying one myself but I am attempting to scratchbuild one. Andels bogies are very good, though they dont have the detail as the Slaters ones they are certainly worth considering.