Page 1 of 1

AnDel GVT first class coach

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm
by Sir haydn
Just finished the build for a customer. Good build, I have painted the resin as on all of my AnDel models as I feel the bare resin dosn't give a realistic effect. Not sure about the buffers either, if it was mine I'd have a pair of the cast brass ones from brandbright.

Image
Image

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm
by Narrow Minded
Nice job Matt! He should be well pleased with that! :D
(No I'm not in Suffolk, we had to cancel and rush Shogi to the vet :cry: - He seems to be on the up now :D )

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 pm
by taliesin001
That looks excellent :D

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am
by METHSSNIFFER
You didnt go for the white roof then!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 pm
by METHSSNIFFER
Image

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:53 pm
by Marquis DeCarabas
Looks very nice - as an aside: were you aware that the current 'FIRST' lettering on TR 14/15 is County Donegal letters?

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 am
by Narrow Minded
Marquis DeCarabas:48391 wrote:Looks very nice - as an aside: were you aware that the current 'FIRST' lettering on TR 14/15 is County Donegal letters?
"FURST" :?: :!: :lol:

ANDEL/TENMILLE GVT COACHES

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:43 pm
by METHSSNIFFER
Looks identical to Tenmille coach maybe these two ranges actually match up in size!