Page 1 of 1
45mm slate and qaurry wagon kits sought-after
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:02 pm
by Palmerston
The 32mm kits are widely available but non found for 45mm. As i live on the continent my railways is of course 45mm
Drawings, kits wanted....
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 am
by Palmerston
ACME seem to do 45mm version altough in 7/8" Found some pics on the 16mm asoc webiste about the 2010 show
ACME website doesn't work at all.... only the home page
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 am
by Sir haydn
Ron Grant/ Gratech used to do them, as I had a rake of 9. I recently sold them on ebay and the rake was split so have no idea where they are now. Ron grant may still be able to point you in the right direction. The kits that he did were for over scale TR slate wagons.
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:17 am
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Mr. High made a few which I bought. I can get some dimensions for you if you want. If so which dimensions are you after?
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 pm
by MoelygestLR
I have made several using IP engineering North Ings rugga chassis kits and some bits of wood and lolly sticks, pretty cheap and effective, ill see if i can dig out a picture.