Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
-
Palmerston
- Trainee Fireman

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm
- Location: Southest of The Netherlands
Post
by Palmerston » Thu May 13, 2010 4:02 pm
The 32mm kits are widely available but non found for 45mm. As i live on the continent my railways is of course 45mm
Drawings, kits wanted....
-
Palmerston
- Trainee Fireman

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm
- Location: Southest of The Netherlands
Post
by Palmerston » Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 am
ACME seem to do 45mm version altough in 7/8" Found some pics on the 16mm asoc webiste about the 2010 show
ACME website doesn't work at all.... only the home page
-
Sir haydn
Post
by Sir haydn » Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 am
Ron Grant/ Gratech used to do them, as I had a rake of 9. I recently sold them on ebay and the rake was split so have no idea where they are now. Ron grant may still be able to point you in the right direction. The kits that he did were for over scale TR slate wagons.
-
Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
-
Contact:
Post
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR » Sun May 16, 2010 11:17 am
Mr. High made a few which I bought. I can get some dimensions for you if you want. If so which dimensions are you after?

The railway which people forgot
(to build)
-
MoelygestLR
Post
by MoelygestLR » Sun May 16, 2010 11:48 pm
I have made several using IP engineering North Ings rugga chassis kits and some bits of wood and lolly sticks, pretty cheap and effective, ill see if i can dig out a picture.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests