Page 1 of 1

Festiniog Flying Bench No. 11

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm
by METHSSNIFFER
Having built the Third class flying seat theres the first class one to build as well!

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm
by taliesin001
I'm sure it will look great. How are you going to do the seating?

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm
by Hancockshire
That would look awesome

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm
by Narrow Minded
Nice one! :D Any plans to build (or have you built already - if so, any pics?) the hearse coach??

I've never seen one in 16mm (plenty in 009!)

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:31 pm
by SillyBilly
Narrow Minded wrote:Nice one! :D  Any plans to build (or have you built already - if so, any pics?) the hearse coach??

I've never seen one in 16mm (plenty in 009!)
I have, NDR Carriage Works make them (photo on PPS website), a mate of mine even bought one!

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm
by METHSSNIFFER
Already built the Hearse van some time ago complete with coffin I will have to dig it out. How grave is that!

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 pm
by Narrow Minded
Dead good! Dying to see it, a fitting epitaph to taking this thread off topic - sorry :D