Page 1 of 1

Hooray! But bad news for some...

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm
by MTA
I've just rung up the Moors Valley Railway as I was informed by Roy of Locolines that they had an Accucraft L&B brake van in SR brown a couple of months ago, and I've asked every supplier if they had one. Luckily for me, they still had it!

:toothy8: :wav: :blob2:

I reckon it must be one of the very last available for purchase in the country, so I'm on cloud nine at the moment in that I've managed to source one :D

Commiserations to those who still want one though...

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm
by mhlr
Well we've got one in grey to go with the grey L&B bogie open wagons :D

This will send you drooling Si... Bryan's Lyn with dad's wagons ;)

Image

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 pm
by MTA
Curse you Pete! It's going to be a long wait until September/October if you keep showing me pics like that :oops:

It certainly does look good, but in a Welsh Will moment I can tell you that the grey wagons weren't grey when the SR took over :lol: