Removable bridge
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:59 am
I've been searching through old posts on this topic and there are some excellent solutions for removable and lifting bridges.
There are lots of people using removable bridge clamps, mention of "hillmans" (which after further searching seem to have disappeared due to the supplier ceasing trading)
So my question is does anyone know of a UK stockist for clamps to enable bridges to be lifted and then clamped back into place?
For info I am using Peco G45 track on my layout.
There are lots of people using removable bridge clamps, mention of "hillmans" (which after further searching seem to have disappeared due to the supplier ceasing trading)
So my question is does anyone know of a UK stockist for clamps to enable bridges to be lifted and then clamped back into place?
For info I am using Peco G45 track on my layout.