NWNGR train
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:26 pm
Hi all,
About half way through my first NWNGR carriage which is a model of number 8; the Gladstone carriage, hopefully I'll be able to stick some pictures up tomorrow!
Currently also drawing up carriage 9 (the Ashbury corridor carriage) and the Pickering brake composite.
I may also get a Summer carriage; I've heard that they were first delivered in a livery similar to L&Y livery (dark chocolate and light brown). Can anyone confirm this?
About half way through my first NWNGR carriage which is a model of number 8; the Gladstone carriage, hopefully I'll be able to stick some pictures up tomorrow!
Currently also drawing up carriage 9 (the Ashbury corridor carriage) and the Pickering brake composite.
I may also get a Summer carriage; I've heard that they were first delivered in a livery similar to L&Y livery (dark chocolate and light brown). Can anyone confirm this?