Page 4 of 4
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Gemma is the name of that model, search reeves, under the 5 inch gauge section.
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 pm
by Stewart Gethin
Oooh right thanks.
shows how much i know. :/
I like the look of the loco itself, needs a bit of work doing as previously mentioned, but i am confident/want a challenge.
Stew
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm
by KNO3
What happened to this railway and the loco?
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 pm
by Stewart Gethin
Still very much here.. there just hasn't been much progression over the years I'll have to take some more up to date photo's one day and post them up.
The loco hasn't ran around the track as of yet besides being hauled behind the maxitrak ruston we have. When this was happening the waterpipes which feed the boiler from the water pumps got ripped off on some of the concrete in the 4foot/5"/between the rails so I have to remedy this by going around with a kango hammer sometime and leveling it all out.
Stewart
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:46 pm
by ossygobbin
any new updates yet ?
Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:31 am
by Stewart Gethin
ossygobbin:115186 wrote:any new updates yet ?
Nope!

Have got the steamer running on the rolling road but no tidy video of it. Will try soon, just waiting for the bleeding weather to perk up a bit so I can get the loco outside.
Stewart