A 5" gauge layout
-
invicta280
- Trainee Driver

- Posts: 676
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm
- Location: kent england
-
Pendo Pilot
-
Stewart Gethin
Hehehe. I did de-rail on the second lap going over the points, they need looking at, as they don't seem to want to sit in the right place.
I've already got a similar bogie wagon to that, but thankyou for letting me know Invicta.
Now then, I wish I was the terminator... but unfortunetly it's only the light off my camera to show that it's recording.
Stew.
Ps, If you want to see it from my perspective, a year ago,
http://www.youtube.com/user/stewisere#p ... RMho5o4u-M
Ignore the cold filled teenager.
I've already got a similar bogie wagon to that, but thankyou for letting me know Invicta.
Now then, I wish I was the terminator... but unfortunetly it's only the light off my camera to show that it's recording.
Stew.
Ps, If you want to see it from my perspective, a year ago,
http://www.youtube.com/user/stewisere#p ... RMho5o4u-M
Ignore the cold filled teenager.
-
Stewart Gethin
How about some more pictures of some more recent work?
I'm giving you the photo's so you shouldn't miss that much of the build.(except for when we did something, and i never got round to taking pictures!)




Here are some shots that I put on another forum to show what work was needed. : (now been done.)






That's all for now.
Cheers.
I'm giving you the photo's so you shouldn't miss that much of the build.(except for when we did something, and i never got round to taking pictures!)




Here are some shots that I put on another forum to show what work was needed. : (now been done.)






That's all for now.
Cheers.
-
Stewart Gethin
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
Pretoria
-
Stewart Gethin
Haha Pretoria, you may want to check the date on that video, a LOT of things have changed since then.Pretoria:66134 wrote:![]()
Ooooooh ....... You are Awful -- But I like it ! (tch tch -- stringing us along like this ........ and why not !)
We know from the video it's clear all the way round by now !! :sign5:
-
Pretoria
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
Stewart Gethin
-
Pretoria
-
Narrow Minded
-
Stewart Gethin
-
Stewart Gethin
So, it's just under a year since my last post here.
Progress has been made believe it or not.
Here is the most up to date video of the railway, apologies for lack of sound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS86920IlGE
in other news i am currently in the process for purchasing a steam loco!! I thought i would treat myself.. Pictures will follow when i purchase the loco.
Cheers,
Stew
Progress has been made believe it or not.
Here is the most up to date video of the railway, apologies for lack of sound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS86920IlGE
in other news i am currently in the process for purchasing a steam loco!! I thought i would treat myself.. Pictures will follow when i purchase the loco.
Cheers,
Stew
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
Stewart Gethin
http://www.stationroadsteam.co.uk/stock ... /index.htm
Hopefully. It is going to need some work before it can be ran, but atleast it will give me the sense of having actually done something to the loco before being able to run it. Think you get more of a feeling of it like that than if you were to just pulling it out the box and running it.
Stew
Hopefully. It is going to need some work before it can be ran, but atleast it will give me the sense of having actually done something to the loco before being able to run it. Think you get more of a feeling of it like that than if you were to just pulling it out the box and running it.
Stew
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
-
Stewart Gethin
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests










