Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm
by taliesin001
looks great, just need to wait for the snow!

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm
by Tobias
What in gods name is that "thing" to the left of the plough
he means thomas :lol:
good work pendo pilot looks brilliant :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm
by 90733
Looks good, nice and chunky :D

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:25 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Looks brilliant. I may need to upgrade my snowplough - only copes with 1 inch of snow! That looks like it'll plough through pretty much anything!

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:58 pm
by Narrow Minded
Nice one :thumbup:

And I see there's one in the current mag (SMT or Garden Rail - I can't remember :shock: - but it doubles as a track cleaner for the none winter months :roll: )
Will we be seeing a glut of snowploughs now?

What is the collective name for a bunch of snowploughs?.....

a Drift???? :lol: