Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm
Nope.............................Woodfields Light Railway:95891 wrote:Lions?
An international forum for garden railway modellers in all scales and gauges. It is free to join and is funded through voluntary contributions by its members. Many thanks to all those who keep it going.
https://gardenrails.org/forum/
Nope.............................Woodfields Light Railway:95891 wrote:Lions?
I haven't done a clearance test yet, but it's not been designed with FF in mind and certainly wouldn't have run there "in real life". That's not to say it might not appear on occasions, like The Rat does.....................LnBmad:95900 wrote:Will the finished piece be used on Flagg fluorspar?
I was kidding.........MDLR:95898 wrote:Nope.............................Woodfields Light Railway:95891 wrote:Lions?
Was a good guess.Woodfields Light Railway:95907 wrote:I was kidding.........MDLR:95898 wrote:Nope.............................Woodfields Light Railway:95891 wrote:Lions?
It is! However, swamp dragons on Discworld are only around 18" high, so it'll be able to carry 4 in brick-lined "compartments"...............Peter Butler:95922 wrote:Could it be a 'Dragon Wagon?'
DAMN!!!MDLR:95943 wrote:so it'll be able to carry 4 in brick-lined "compartments"...............Peter Butler:95922 wrote:Could it be a 'Dragon Wagon?'
.................. which stops the wooden ends from getting burnt, Tom.
The paintwork is all black, so it wouldn't show up. However, one section of the outer skin may well get distorted because of a dragon having exploded some time in the past.................Tom:96005 wrote:DAMN!!! Can't wait to see the finished article, are you going to singe the wood a little, for a charcoal effect?
I think that's more your department!Mr. Bond of the DVLR:98837 wrote:Ah yes - will you be modelling the smell?