Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
The first LASER cut gates didn't cut all the way through and there is no way I can get that level of detail with cutting the bits out with a craft knife. New ones will be cut very shortly.
I am waiting to receive interest in Bond Brakes before considering releasing anything onto the market.

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm
by 90733
Mr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:The first LASER cut gates didn't cut all the way through and there is no way I can get that level of detail with cutting the bits out with a craft knife. New ones will be cut very shortly.
I am waiting to receive interest in Bond Brakes before considering releasing anything onto the market.
I'm deffo interested :D

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
Right, Snape Street Sheds (or works which sounds better?) have been busy today making balconys!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Will look alot better with the gates and railings in place!

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 pm
by 90733
Looking good as usual :D

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 pm
by Sir Clothem Cap
well up to your usual standard, well done!!

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:21 pm
by Dr. Bond of the DVLR
and painted the carriage and gates look like this...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Coffee stirrer technology as always! I will be making the gates hinged so they can be opened and closed.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:35 pm
by 90733
WOW :D

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:24 pm
by Narrow Minded
Nice work Zach! they're gonna look most excellent :D
Looking at the last photo, I was trying to work out in my head how difficult it would be to solder up the iron work for us lesser mortals who don't have access to a lazy cutter :|

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 pm
by laalratty
Excellent work Mr Bond, carriages looking great now

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:44 pm
by taliesin001
look excellent, some nice work

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:27 pm
by Pendo Pilot
Looking sweet indeed Zach, nice work (even with the white roofs!)

;)