My very own DLR Dan carriages!
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
The first LASER cut gates didn't cut all the way through and there is no way I can get that level of detail with cutting the bits out with a craft knife. New ones will be cut very shortly.
I am waiting to receive interest in Bond Brakes before considering releasing anything onto the market.
I am waiting to receive interest in Bond Brakes before considering releasing anything onto the market.

The railway which people forgot
(to build)
- 90733
- Driver

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contact:
I'm deffo interestedMr. Bond of the DVLR wrote:The first LASER cut gates didn't cut all the way through and there is no way I can get that level of detail with cutting the bits out with a craft knife. New ones will be cut very shortly.
I am waiting to receive interest in Bond Brakes before considering releasing anything onto the market.
Thanks
Jack
Jack
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
- 90733
- Driver

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contact:
- Sir Clothem Cap
- Driver

- Posts: 1708
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
- Location: Hampshire
- Contact:
- Dr. Bond of the DVLR
- Retired Director

- Posts: 4533
- Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact:
- 90733
- Driver

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contact:
-
Narrow Minded
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests








