Over the last week or so I have been busy making the following kits. An IP 2 compartment coach, an IP 2 compartment open coach and a Andel GVT coach.
To be brutally honest i haven't enjoyed making the IP coaches, I have found them very tricky. Especially the roof bending. (Anyone got any ideas)
I have also found the lack of detail a little disappointing. However this is nothing that cannot be sorted and i have some decent lost wax castings for door handles and i will make up some undergubbins from plasticard.
However i have found the Andel kit to be an absolute joy to build. Simple and full of detail. I have found it so good i finished it before the IP coaches which i started a few days before! I just couldn't put it down!!
Anyways enough rambling here are some pics i took late last night.




Once the IP coaches are made i will get some pics up of these also.











