I decorated the interior of the glazed section with cloth covering on the seats, some carpet and little turned posts for the benches (toothpicks from the japanese restaurant), and curtains. The curtains are on a brass rod, and were quite difficult to make. Close up, they are a little tatty but look pretty good from a couple of steps back. This part is quite difficult to photograph.
The observation areas at each end are varnished with a grey floor and cream sides. The doorknobs are the same brass tacks I use to make rivets elsewhere on the coach.
This is my first experience with making details in this scale. It's quite interesting because the models are big enough to use real materials for the most part. I detailed the wooden trucks with some rivet detail, as well as the step supports. Other than that and the upholstery in the middle compartment, the model is pretty much out of the bag. I like the IP products, they look good with my roundhouse engine.

