Well I've been getting on with this pair of coaches, despite many calls on my time such as weekly volunteering visits to Ravenglass, and also starting on my uncles railway. However, the complexity and the fact I'm trying to make it as well detailed as possible means that van 4 has fallen behind somewhat compared to the 5 compartment all third saloon.

The observation saloon is pretty advanced, however I'm completely lacking in photos of the other compartment and the guards compartment too.

For the first time, I have sandwiched the glazing between an inner and outer layer of wood, having seen how much better the interiors of Lewis' carriages look compaired to mine. I will later add strips of wood round to represent the droplights. I might also remember to include some straps this time as well

The third class saloon meanwhile is pretty much complete inside and ready for painting

I've kept with my usual method of a single skin of plywood for this carriage, hence the relative speed with which this is coming together. For the first time with a third class carriage on the ANLR, I have made the seat base upholstered, making this the third class carriage to travel in!