D Class Open Wagon

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
User avatar
TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am
Location: 'Up North'

D Class Open Wagon

Post by TheChestnutLine » Mon May 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Other than Andel models, are there any other suppliers?

Thanks
James

Tom

Post by Tom » Mon May 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Slaters Plastikard do one but its about £70+, oh and Jurrasic Models have one in their catalogue, but probably isnt available yet :(

Hope that helped :D

User avatar
TheChestnutLine
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 am
Location: 'Up North'

Post by TheChestnutLine » Tue May 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks :) £70+ is a little much but I'll keep my eye out for the Jurassic one.
Cheers
James

User avatar
hussra
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by hussra » Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 pm

TheChestnutLine:53957 wrote:Thanks :) £70+ is a little much but I'll keep my eye out for the Jurassic one.
Cheers
The Jurassic price list says £32, but bogies will be required on top of that - £43.28 for the Slaters ones, or I think Wrightscale also do them?
Richard Huss
in sunny Solihull

spooner

Post by spooner » Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Andel do the bogie's separately.

taliesin
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm
Location: cambridge

Post by taliesin » Thu May 26, 2011 11:52 am

Swanswood Garden Railways do one, based on the old DJB kit, uses Wrightscale bogies, regards, Rob

Tom

Post by Tom » Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Swanswood Garden Railways do one, based on the old DJB kit, uses Wrightscale bogies, regards, Rob
Rob,

Swanswood GR have been defunct for a while now apparently, however the range is slowly being picked up by DJB Eng :D

METHSSNIFFER

Post by METHSSNIFFER » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 am

I looked at one of these at The Llanfair show and I was very impressed with Andels Models version. I would of considered buying one myself but I am attempting to scratchbuild one. Andels bogies are very good, though they dont have the detail as the Slaters ones they are certainly worth considering.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests