Wot I've Built This Weekend...........

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
MDLR

Wot I've Built This Weekend...........

Post by MDLR » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 pm

......... has been a Talisman open wagon kit, with working EVERYTHING!


Image

I've only got to add the brakes...............

Image

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Looking good. Here's a top time. When you are using castings, paint them black with an aerosol can then paint the assembled body. When you come to fit the castings, it isn't a fiddle & it looks ace

taliesin001

Post by taliesin001 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I usually paint everything before I begin,but it just depends on what you prefer. Wagons looks superb, what;s the kit like to build?

laalratty

Post by laalratty » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Looks great Brian, like how the top plank appears to be in rather a distressed state

User avatar
Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Hampshire
Contact:

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm

that well worn look is brill very impressive.

Tom

Post by Tom » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Thats great Brian :D I'm liking the top planks, they look as if theyve had a bit of abuse :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests