Festiniog Flying Bench No. 11

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
METHSSNIFFER

Festiniog Flying Bench No. 11

Post by METHSSNIFFER » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Having built the Third class flying seat theres the first class one to build as well!
Last edited by METHSSNIFFER on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

taliesin001

Post by taliesin001 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm sure it will look great. How are you going to do the seating?

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:06 pm

That would look awesome

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Nice one! :D Any plans to build (or have you built already - if so, any pics?) the hearse coach??

I've never seen one in 16mm (plenty in 009!)

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Narrow Minded wrote:Nice one! :D  Any plans to build (or have you built already - if so, any pics?) the hearse coach??

I've never seen one in 16mm (plenty in 009!)
I have, NDR Carriage Works make them (photo on PPS website), a mate of mine even bought one!

METHSSNIFFER

Post by METHSSNIFFER » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Already built the Hearse van some time ago complete with coffin I will have to dig it out. How grave is that!

Narrow Minded

Post by Narrow Minded » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Dead good! Dying to see it, a fitting epitaph to taking this thread off topic - sorry :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests