New FR stock, at a price!

Discussion of Rolling Stock related topics should go here
Post Reply
Merddin Emrys

New FR stock, at a price!

Post by Merddin Emrys » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:56 pm

http://www.gardenrailwaycentres.info/sh ... uctId=2124

I like the look of these, but £199 :shock:  (mind you I am tight :lol: )
I can't see what detail there is though!

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director
Posts: 4336
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Shropshire, England

Post by mhlr » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 pm

I wonder why they only supply them in 45mm...

All metal though hence the price I spose.
Image

Sir haydn

Post by Sir haydn » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:02 pm

there is no detail, they are flat sided and printed on. in my opinion they look crap. very pricey for what they are

Merddin Emrys

Post by Merddin Emrys » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Well I'll definately not bother then! :lol: I'd like a lot more detail than that, hard to tell from the pic!

SillyBilly

Post by SillyBilly » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

I think they are hideous, one day I will get round to makeing my laser cut rake of barn carrs. I've had plenty of interest from other people who would buy a set of panels.

Hancockshire

Post by Hancockshire » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 pm

God, I only have to go on the bog to make something better than that

Merddin Emrys

Post by Merddin Emrys » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Hancockshire wrote:God, I only have to go on the bog to make something better than that
You should start up a business :lol:

taliesin001

Post by taliesin001 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:25 pm

I woldn't pay £199 for them! I would also want something with a little more detail for that price.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests