K&NWLR: It seemed like a good idea at the time ....
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 am
After failing to find a way to build a convincing staircase from the top loop to the bottom, I gave in and "solved" the problem of getting to the new and only just mocked-up rack railway ....
On the side of the "building" out of shot there´s a door, currently leading to a sheer drop, but I´ll build a bridge for those brave enough to attempt the trip.

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr
On the side of the "building" out of shot there´s a door, currently leading to a sheer drop, but I´ll build a bridge for those brave enough to attempt the trip.

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr

K&NWLR: Rack railway station by kandnwlr, on Flickr