IP Engineering Speed Controller help
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm
Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of scratch building an electric shunter, and have picked up the IP engineering speed controller as I fancied a bit more control whilst keeping costs relatively low.
It's just that my electronics knowledge is letting me down. With regards to the 'electronic chip' supplied with the kit; it states (in the instructions) to bolt it to a piece of metal. Once bolted to the piece of metal, is it just a case of attaching the underside to the chassis of the loco to keep it secure?
If anybody can give me some advice on this or even attach a photo of their completed kit it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy running
I'm in the process of scratch building an electric shunter, and have picked up the IP engineering speed controller as I fancied a bit more control whilst keeping costs relatively low.
It's just that my electronics knowledge is letting me down. With regards to the 'electronic chip' supplied with the kit; it states (in the instructions) to bolt it to a piece of metal. Once bolted to the piece of metal, is it just a case of attaching the underside to the chassis of the loco to keep it secure?
If anybody can give me some advice on this or even attach a photo of their completed kit it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy running
