Page 1 of 1

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 pm
by George
exellent pics what the plant with pink flowers in alot of the pics?

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm
by laalratty
Looks like a type of thyme, they are in flower at the moment and make excellent garden rail plants. As for the variety, looks like one of the more ground hugging types, but there are several varieties
Great pics btw Keith

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm
by taliesin001
Very nice pictures. I know I keep saying this but I MUST get down at some point!

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 pm
by Sir haydn
The plant is a type of thyme, I am yet to find it in a garden centre but have a few cuttings of it doing well :D

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:58 am
by Narrow Minded
taliesin001:55673 wrote:I know I keep saying this but I MUST get down at some point!
This weekend would be a most excellent time to do it ;)

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 pm
by mhlr
Nearly mistook the photo of Matt's Douglas for the real thing then! Super shots :P