Page 1 of 1

Phil's pretty poor photos

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2025 7:08 pm
by Phil.P
Guess where we have been today?

Re: Phil's pretty poor photos

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2025 9:15 pm
by philipy
Snapping a black cat in a coal hole on a dark night?

Re: Phil's pretty poor photos

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 12:34 am
by LNR
I've been watching Russell on the webcams, lucky you to see it in person.
Grant.

Re: Phil's pretty poor photos

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 8:44 am
by Phil.P
LNR wrote: Sat Apr 19, 2025 12:34 am I've been watching Russell on the webcams, lucky you to see it in person.
Grant.
We went there, and back again, behind it.. First time I have done the whole of their line.

I can see Russell being prepped for today from where I sit typing this. Bedroom in the van is feet away from the WHR, and I will be driving the 7 1/4 today..

Phil.P

Re: Phil's pretty poor photos

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 8:54 am
by ge_rik
I saw Russell was doing a few WHR runs over the Easter weekend and would have been very tempted but we're visiting our daughter in Ireland.

Rik

Re: Phil's pretty poor photos

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2025 4:06 pm
by Old Man Aaron
Right proper heritage line, very envious.