My latest vid.

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage or videos of real railways which might inspire members with their modelling
riveresk
Fireman
Fireman

My latest vid.

Post by riveresk » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:31 pm

My latest vid:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIk9o7yxRks"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GIk9o7yxRks" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Special guest appearences by SLRMidge, PTRLCecil, Bungle80A, PTRLSam, Laalratty, Riveresk and a lurker.

Railways are the LMS and Forest Fields Railway. See PTRLCecil's photos for corresponding pictures of the FFR.
'Oliver's no use at all, thinks he's very clever. Says that he can manage us, that's the best joke ever. When he orders us about, with the greatest folly. We just push him down the well. Pop goes old Olly!'

SLRmidge
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by SLRmidge » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 pm

A veritable collage of avant garde photos :!: I enjoyed the 'Hooked on Classics' as well.
Ian of the SLR(N)

riveresk
Fireman
Fireman

Post by riveresk » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Why thank you very much. Yep, I thought that the music worked out quite well, myself.
'Oliver's no use at all, thinks he's very clever. Says that he can manage us, that's the best joke ever. When he orders us about, with the greatest folly. We just push him down the well. Pop goes old Olly!'

bungle80a
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by bungle80a » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:10 pm

A very fine piece of videography! I really liked your use of the continuous shooting mode shots. What software package did you use to create that vid?

Were some of the night shots at the LMS done using a long exposure?
Bungle80a

"Who has stolen the 3 link coupling off the end of my train?!?!

.....[a few minutes pass hunting down replacements].....

"So, which comedian has uncoupled my entire train?!?!"

ACLR
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by ACLR » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:41 pm

wow thats realy great River
realy loved that vid

mhlr
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by mhlr » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:06 pm

woah, thats a unique (in a good way ;)) video! Fun to watch lol! more people pulling faces than trains though! :sign5:

riveresk
Fireman
Fireman

Post by riveresk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:58 am

Yeah, I came in only at the end as Mum and I had spent the day taking photos at Skelwith whilst my brother was playing trains with the rest, so by the time that we had arrived properly only PTLRSam's Black Combe was running, hence why it's so Garratt heavy. Still had fun taking lots of photos, though.
A very fine piece of videography! I really liked your use of the continuous shooting mode shots. What software package did you use to create that vid?
I didn't actually use the continuous mode, just had a very fast finger. I just used Windows Movie Maker as usual.