Janet and De Winton Revival

Announcements on new models and reviews should be posted here
Chris Bird
Fireman
Fireman

Janet and De Winton Revival

Post by Chris Bird » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi folks
Roy Wood, who has hosted and driven on many of my Summerlandsteam videos, has purchased the right to the PPS Janet and De Winton locos as well as all of Alan Whitaker's relevant parts stock.

He will be marketing the locos and parts as Roy wood Models, when he emerges from under the pile of boxes and bits. He did manage to unearth a reverser and lubricator for me and I have to say that these totally transformed my old Mamod, even without the R/C that I have fitted.

I have just posted a little vid of the Mamod in the Video section and Rou will be using a page on my website (under "Other Stuff") until he has a website sorted.

Cheers
Chris
www.summerlands-chuffer.co.uk

dougrail
Driver
Driver

Post by dougrail » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Excellent news - this means that the excellent reversers of PPS and other spare parts will soon be available. :)

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 pm

It looks like this is where I'll be getting a gas burner from if there's none for sale amongst the Forumites :D

Spule 4
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by Spule 4 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Yes, it is good news that the Jane/Janet spares and Mamodifications should be back shortly.
Garrett

"Some say that Mamods have problems.  Whatever. I view them as opportunities for improvement."