Cheddar Models Ltd. - Motive Power At Its Best!

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage or videos of real railways which might inspire members with their modelling
Chris Cairns
Driver
Driver

Cheddar Models Ltd. - Motive Power At Its Best!

Post by Chris Cairns » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:47 pm

Some time ago I managed to get a copy of the Cheddar Models Limited video, Motive Power At Its Best, from ebay.

This shows the Samson, Riesa, Iver, Goliath, Hercules & Tram live steam products produced by the defunct Cheddar Models Ltd.

Having finally got a DVD recorder with hard drive, I have converted this video to DVD format.

As I currently have no colour printer, I would be happy to supply any members with a copy of this DVD with no label, insert or library case for personal use only. If you need a library case and colour photocopy of the video title insert then I would need to charge you for those at cost.

If you are interested in a copy of this DVD, just send me a PM with your address.

Sadly you do not see the Tram in live steam, just 2 still shots of a completed Tram, and another quick glance of the chassis on a 2nd track whilst watching another live steam loco in action. Runs for just over 24 minutes.

Chris Cairns.

(edited to correct video link)
Last edited by Chris Cairns on Wed May 23, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steamyjim
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by steamyjim » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:13 pm

I have one of them :D