Discussion of Live Steam locomotives should be located here
-
artfull dodger
- Trainee Driver

- Posts: 551
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: Kokomo, Indiana, USA
Post
by artfull dodger » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:58 pm
Silly NT's.....I have Asperger's Syndrome!
-
Peter Butler
- Driver

- Posts: 5720
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 pm
- Location: West Wales
Post
by Peter Butler » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm
Not envious at all..... no I'm not..... not really.... truly!!!!!
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?
-
artfull dodger
- Trainee Driver

- Posts: 551
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: Kokomo, Indiana, USA
Post
by artfull dodger » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:51 pm
I need to locate proper decals for the coaches, they look a tad plain without the crest and other lettering on them. Mike
Silly NT's.....I have Asperger's Syndrome!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests