7/8ths loco and rolling stock
-
St.Michael
-
jim@NAL
- Driver

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 am
- Location: haverhill suffok
thank you for the comments .domestic duty's took over from model making today .I will get a picture of the loco and rolling stock outside tomorrow after work and finish off the rolling stock this week .I will also fit the smoke unit and post some pictures up.im really enjoying making stuff in 7/8ths scale
- Peter Butler
- Driver

- Posts: 5721
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 pm
- Location: West Wales
Unusual design Jim, but why not? I'm sure most factories and facilities with their own railway built stock to handle their particular needs, all you need to do is invent something for them to carry.
I think barrels look better than logs but it could be anything you want.
I think barrels look better than logs but it could be anything you want.
The best things in life are free.... so why am I doing this?
-
jim@NAL
- Driver

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 am
- Location: haverhill suffok
yes that's the idea wanted it too look quite industrial and a bit different like some think that's been welded up in a factory/industrial building or coal/copper mine. I have got some bits of plumbers pipe I might cut up and see what they look like.it should go with the rest of the rolling stock I want every think too look quite industrial
- Peter Butler
- Driver

- Posts: 5721
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:33 pm
- Location: West Wales
-
jim@NAL
- Driver

- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 am
- Location: haverhill suffok
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests









